Key strategic objectives into 2018
- We offer our customers only the best. We know the end users of our tyres, their needs and wishes.
- We are the market leader in the Nordic countries. We have the highest customer loyalty and best services in the industry.
- We are market leaders in premium tyres in Russia and other CIS countries.
- We have a globally strong position in core products.
- We grow through a continuously improving product and service range. Profitable growth requires constant increase of capacity.
- We grow our profits through high productivity and the best customer processes in the industry.
- Our personnel are skilled and inspired with entrepreneurial attitude. We reach our goals and results by working together.
Key objectives 2014–2015
The target of Nokian Tyres is to continue to outperform competition in terms of growth and profitability and to further improve market position.
Development of our business 1898 – 2013
From an industrial manufacturer to a customer-driven enterprise
- Suomen Gummitehdas was
founded in 1898
- Nokia plant 1904
- 1st Russia plant 2005
- 2nd Russia plant 2012
- Since late 1990’s controlled distribution; a tool to improve market shares
- Vianor tyre chain to over 1 ,200 stores and Nokian Tyres Authorized Dealers to over 400 stores by the end of 2013
- Since 2009 direct dialogue with end‑users
- Electronic business, creating consumer relationship, improving interaction
- Proof-by-performance: Test wins and user testimonials